Tuesday, June 23, 2009

saturday, 20 june 2009, 8.30am
Class at 9.00am. Zzz..want sleep later also cannot.. need to wake up and listen lecturer tell story.. it's a fresh day! as usual, i wake up, went to brush teeth, visit toilet, pack note and ready to go Utar.. On the precious moment.. my 45ยบ, there was a SEASON's soya bean bought yesterday night! Without consideration, i open the cover and drink the freshness soya.. What the.... since when SEASON sells sour soya? OMG.. i forgot put it on fridge.. i straight spill the "evolved" soya bean and brush my teech for second time... and so, i arrive Utar around 9.10am. sigh.. anyway, sleep kao² at the noon.. because of DOTA till late of the night^^
The same day of the night, suddenly someone from class next door conducting gathering.. Wow.. surely i go wit my frenz..but then.. the table arrangement was too long, i cant even listen what they chat.. sitting there from 9-10pm chat wit own group =.=".. Later, someone suggested DOTA again.. 2 days continuous Dota was not a bad idea!! But lost 3 game and won 1 game was so sien..
Haha, on the night, i adopt some "son" sempena fathers day.. "ah pa, where we go?" "ah pa, what you doin?" "ah pa, ah pa, ah pa"... Zzz.. im only 21age and you 19age.. takkanlah I 1years old marry, 2 years old created you.. But it was a very happy thing for me^^
Sunday, 21 june 2009, 1.00pm
Boring day again.. no class no lepak what also no... The worms in my stomach start playing a ROCK & ROLL music, informing me they hunger of food. i was calling my friends but all were not available. luckily someone replied me! We manage to go KFC and order some food^^ Hoho, my boring day was filled with activities^^
monday, 22 june 2009, 11.30pm
Double kill.. triple kill.. monster kill.. GODLIKE!!
suddenly i received a message.. "chee aun, have you finish study your physic test for tomorrow?
OH MY GOD!! I immediately ALT+F4.. and start study my physic.. die lo.. chapter 2 have 72slides? chill.. study chapter 3 first.. but im too tired, so i decided to take a short nap at 12am.. Once i wake up.. it was 3am!! im ready to start my journey!! but so tired, let me rest my mind a while..
------A while has just passed-------
Tuesday, 22 june 2009,
it was 5.00am.. my god..what had i done.. i start take my physic note, put on table. "i don't believe i can't study this time", my mind struggled. "Firstly i need to calm.." At the moment, Once i cooldown.. i feel fresh!! Yay, it works!! As i look outside... eh?? why sky so bright? OMG!! it was 7.10am and my test was on 8.00am!! this time i die kao kao... what to do.. attend the class with worries.. luckily, there was a nerd in front me! i manage to copy the formula, hahaha.. But.. how to apply...? aiya, tembak saja la.. till my answer sheet filled up withs lots of inks... (cut words). Finally, i've learned a good lesson T.T..
Math exam was next! Imagining how am I going to die on next paper, 1 july. "Math, can you let me love you please.." but it says "NO".... so i'm not goin to read it and sleep.. hahaha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment