Monday, November 16, 2009

New Life, New Beginning, New Hope..

The New Life Of Me..
Today is the brand new day for the beginning of up coming days..
where i will try to be another me that more realistic in the life..
I realised that there are too many things in life that human cant take care well..
As we can't ensure everything under control, yet i will try to be the best...

Life Is Unpredicted..
Maybe what you see today is beautiful scene of trees, lakes, flowers and birds flying in the sky..
But in beneath, things are not as beautiful as what we seen; it may consist of stories behind of it..
You might see people around smiling to you, but maybe in their heart.. it was bleeding..
They'll just say- "i'm fine, don't worry".. But the truth is they are suffering..
Why are people suffering.. Why can't just let go everything.. There are more things awaits you..
[From my friend phylosophy: WE CAN LIFT THINGS UP, THEN WE MUST ABLE TO PUT THINGS DOWN]

Please Appreciate Things Around You..
Normally what we expect are not what we get. We have to appreciate what we have now..
Human tends not to appreciate things when they have.. Till' it lost, only we realised..
Sometimes.. we may heard the word "I'm Sorry.. It's too late.." means no changes allowed..
But the user won't know how will the listener feel.. as no chances are given..

Life Was a ONE-WAY ROAD..
There will be no u-turn in our life.. what we done affects out future.. Please think before act..
We shouldn't ask for another chance if we caused an error.. We should clear on what we are...
And ask- Do i understand myself well? Do i know what actually i need? Do i capable to do the things well without bothering anyone? This is the basic thing we need to clear our future..
We are given one chance to life.. one life.. thus we have to use the chance wisely..

In my opinion, there are basic route in our life.. We need to get into STUDIES.. only comes CAREER, followed by INCOME, then LOVE.. There were few type of friends.. such as "Passer-By Friend" , "True Friend", and "Worse Friend" which backstab you while you not alert..
Among Friends, Studies, Career, Income, Love.. Can you arrange according to importance?
The arrangement also determine when we should have it.. Well, it just my opinion..

Can i become more useful to everyone around me? Can i become a good companion?
I really don't know.. as im not mind reader.. Just hope everyone will understand who am i..
People said use heart to treat others well.. but will you get the same treat? do people realised? Yet we shouldn't expect what they return us.. The most important is the sincere heart on how we treat others..

I always remember.. How we treat others determine how people will treat us back..
Everyone are not made perfect, we might done mistake in life.. should we given another chance?
I hope my friends.. can point my weakness out, so i can improve to be better man..
I wish begin my New Life.. start from New Beginning.. with New Hope... To become useful person to everyone.. I hope everyone can support or encourage me..
Sorry if the things i said in earlier was wrong.. no offence.. just to share my real experience..

Thanks for reading my long-winded post..

4 comments:

  1. dun worry my dear... what's good of being a friend.. it is v will never 4get each other..though v were enemy b4,though v r full wif hatred b4, though v use to quarrel b4 but once a friend forever a friend... it's undeniable !!! i m waiting hardly & eagerly for ur next blog update...

    ReplyDelete
  2. since when we become enemy before... wan meet u more than wan hate u la..aiyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe^^ i got nothing to say..
    just wish you can forget the pass, looking for the happiness and enjoy your life in the future..take care lo~

    ReplyDelete